We want you to be aware of our policies with respect to the disclosure of nonpublic personal information about you that we have collected from you or others in connection with the insurance products and services that we provide to you.
We recognize that the confidentiality of this information is extremely important to you and we hope that the information in this notice will assure you that we keep this information confidential as described herein.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from you on applications or other forms,
2. Information concerning your transactions with us or others, and
3. Information we receive from any insurance company or the registry of motor vehicles.
We will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you while you are our customer or thereafter, except (1) as required or permitted by law and (2) to nonaffiliated third parties on your behalf.
The information that we will share with such nonaffiliated third parties includes the following:
1. Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, drivers license number, and date of birth;
2. Information about your transactions with others or us, such as your account balance, transaction history, coverage amounts, and the like.
Nonaffiliated third parties, insurance companies and the Registry of Motor Vehicles to whom we may disclose your nonpublic personal information include the following types of third parties: banks holding your loan or mortgage & police departments with jurisdiction over an accident you were involved in.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide insurance products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We are available to answer any questions which you may have concerning our policies with respect to your nonpublic personal information. You may call our Framingham office at (508) 229-8700 and ask for Morgan or email email@example.com.